Radio Telephony Restricted Aero or RTR Exam is considered the toughest of exams a pilot trainee should go through, to get a commercial pilot license in India. With its high degree of uncertainty and vast area of knowledge required, it is notorious to have below 10% pass rate. Conducted by combined team of Wireless Planning Commission and DGCA India, the exam consists of 2 parts. First part is a practical assessment of your communication capabilities. Second part is of direct interviews with a WPC representative and a DGCA representative. You will pass the exam only after passing both parts in the same attempt. Those who have cleared part 1 is called for part 2. Results of part 1 is announced almost immediately and that of part 2 is announced 2-3 weeks after the exam.
This pack consists of study materials for learning and performing practice, for cracking RTR exam. Regular money back guarantee is NOT applicable in this pack because of the nature of the exam, as self practice is more valued in this exam.
Contents mentioned below are accessible to premium members only. Click here to get a premium membership
This is a systematic approach to crack RTR exam and get knowledge about the subject in one go. The package is designed to be learned and mastered in 30 days in a single stretch. Study materials are so arranged that you should follow day by instructions. Video classes, topic-wise explanations, probable questions, sample tests and final full version tests are included in this package. You may have a look on study materials available, before getting started.
Click an item below to go to that section.
- Video classes (Youtube premium content)
- Topic-wise explanation and tips
- Topic-wise question bank
- Topic-wise Trial exams
- Full version trial exams
- PDF Downloads section (Question banks, Ebooks)
Enough of chit chat. Let us start from day one. Click on the day link to start with. Happy learning.
* Recommended procedure (How to study)
To crack exams, you must follow a strict procedure just like flying an aircraft in commercial airlines. Our aim is to make you both knowledgeable about the subject and prepare you to crack exam. Our recommended procedure is as follows
- To start, Click the day 1 link.
- Read the chapter-wise explanations and understand them
- Watch our tutorial videos to make the subject more thorough
- Prepare handy notes by yourself for simple reference
- Learn from the topic-wise question banks to get an understanding on how questions are asked
- Attempt topic-wise Trial exams in our system
- Score more than 95% in Trial exams (Try again and again till you achieve that success rate)
- Repeat the above steps for the next days, until the course is finished.
- Write Full version trial exams in our system
- Get more than 95% by regular practice.
- Appear the real exam and crack it.